Sunday, June 9, 2013

Thus Begins My Deco Den Adventures

I suppose I should say a bit about myself to start out. I have been crafting pretty much since I can remember so I am always on the look out for a fun new project. I discovered deco-den while I was studying abroad in Japan and fell in love! I have been fiddling around with it for a little while now. I started off just wanting to make myself a phone case but have found it to be far too much fun to stop there. I just graduated from college in May and decided now would be a good time to dive in further. Thus my journey begins. I am in the process of getting things together to open an Etsy store to sell my deco-den creations. I am really excited and I hope that I will be able to continue growing within the deco-den hobby! I love making things with my hands as well as all things kawaii so deco-den has been a good fit as well as an excellent stress reliever.

These are some some things that I have done. the bottom case is the one I am using now (it's getting a bit worn down so I need to make a new one) 


There is still so much for me to learn but that is what makes it so much fun! I just took some pictures of stuff I have been working on this week so I'll put those up soon (I'm not done unpacking so I'm not sure where my camera cord is) Anyways welcome to my adventures in the world of deco-den! 


No comments:

Post a Comment