Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pastel Sweets!

I loves pastel colors! They make me feel happy and girly! Like I've mentioned before I like using bake clay for getting nice colors. I use a combination of oil paint and shaved drawing chalk to color my clay which works nicely and doesn't affect how the clay bakes. I also find this easier than painting the clay after it bakes.
I was just kinda playing around when I made these but I think I really like my little pastel candies ^^
I think I finally found my groove when making macaroons. I used a new method and I really like how they turned out...much more so then how I was doing them before. For the filling I used silicone chalk that I colored with shaved drawing chalk which gave me a lot of control over the tone and brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment